Tuesday, May 31, 2011

World Champion Solo Canoe Race

Hey everyone, I wanted to share this video with all of you. It's incredible what these guys do! The competitors paddle their canoes for 4 to 5 hours straight! This footage was shot by the talented Devin Graham and handed to me to edit. Devin was responsible for the sound design and direction. I hope you enjoy it!

Also, make sure you watch it in HD! You can do this by selecting the resolution located in the bottom right hand corner area. :)

2 comments:

  1. Jace I'm glad everything is going so well in Hawaii! I love reading your blog! And I have to admit you are making me want to take a trip to Hawaii! You are very talented, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Moe! I'm glad you enjoy the blog. I'm finding it to be almost therapeutic to write and share things. I hope the family is doing great! You definitely should come out here sometime. It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete