Friday, May 6, 2011

The Adventure Begins

Hello everyone! So I've had some folks request that I keep people up to date on my experience in Hawaii. I'm going to be making short videos on a weekly basis (if I have time) and I figured that I would go ahead and start a blog where I could both write and post video content of my experiences.

I will be flying out on the 13th of May, and I will be living in the city of Laie, which is located on the North Shore of Oahu. The reason that I am moving out there is because a fellow videographer and friend of mine Devin Graham has been out there shooting a Surf Documentary since November 2010 and he has asked me to join forces with him. So for the first couple of months I will most likely be helping him finish the documentary and after that the sky is the limit! I imagine we will be shooting all sorts of awesome/crazy/cool stuff in the near future.

Here is a trailer for the documentary which is currently titled "Transcend"
I'm very excited to be a part of this, and also to do something that is going to push my abilities. I'm always looking for projects that will force me to adapt and learn as a filmmaker and videographer. I'm excited to share my experiences with friends and family!

And remember I'm going to be posting videos here as well, so check back often to see what shenanigans I'm getting myself into. Also feel free to post comments, questions or just whatever!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you are going!!! NO FAIR!!! Glad your having a blog though, i always enjoy seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tisha! Yeah It's an incredible opportunity and i'm excited to get out there and start shooting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome, I was able to do a photoshoot with Jon Mozo when I went to Hawaii about 6 years ago. LOVE HAWAII!! have fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... what a neat experience. Congragulations. I love your stuff as well. Glad you are having a blog so we can see all your stuff. Have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete