Friday, August 19, 2011

Stay Tuned...

Hey everyone! So I'm still getting settled here in Utah, my skin is dry, allergies are at DEFCON 10, and a 5 pack chapstick bundle was immediately purchased upon arrival, but I'm surviving. I'm now moved into a house in South Salt Lake and I'm slowly getting everything unpacked and organized. I want to once again thank everyone who has followed this blog, I really appreciate everyone's interest and feedback. Life is all about experience and sharing those with others is a great feeling.

I also want to remind everyone that I will continue to blog about everything and anything that comes my way, however I don't feel it would be appropriate to do that under the "Hawaiian Jace" name. So as you may already know i'm retiring this particular blog, but I have transferred it over to a new blog under the name "Taste Of Jace".  This is where all my new content will go up. So please feel free to bookmark that page, and click the follow link so you can be notified when new posts go up! So click here to do so :)

Again, thanks everyone for being so awesome, and I hope I can continue to deliver content that you will all find interesting!

1 comment: