Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Belated 4th of July!

Wow, I was sitting here deep inside the 9th straight hour of editing the Documentary today when it hit me. My friend/roommate/collegue Devin Graham released a really cool video for the 4th of July celebration. I somehow spaced it off and forgot to post it!

Some of you probably caught it on Facebook or YouTube, but I really wanted to share it on here so anyone who might have missed it would have the chance to watch. I make a few cameos swinging a golf club and throwing a Frisbee. I have to thank my Jr. High PE coach, Coach Thompson for teaching me how to chuck a Frisbee like a pro. I'm pretty sure my Ultimate Frisbee team won that year because of said skills? Yes. Yes we did.

5 comments:

  1. haha... Your use of ultimately awesome... is well, ultimately awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... ultimately the best comments ever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. i was going to comment something lame like "this is so cool", but now that seems so flat. it really is ultimately awesome.

    ReplyDelete